Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Bad Guy

It's never been easy to adapt yourself to the changes around you, especially when the people around u change. Yea am back again to add on the crappy story of my life. If i ever try to describe how my life goes here, it may bore you to death. Life gets bored when you grow.


Some internal fidgets have made me sleepless for a few nights. My eyes seem to be off functioning when i want to sleep, flipping on and off yet sleep never comes. Pray hard that tonight i can sleep well. The thoughts swiveling back and forth, diverting away all my attention from the very important stuff. Geesh my brain you never learn huh?

The exam result is still not available. I don't really wanna see how bad my result is with my current situation. Somemore the registration date is so vague that i don't really know when can i start registering. Jesus system down is seriously infuriating when u wanna access to get more information. Dafuq.


Am back from my hometown. It's getting boring here while what i have to do the whole day is just to lay on bed, sleep it off, walk around my area with my brother, get a cup of nescafe and drink it off like a boss. Grrr. Just wanna get my butt out and breathe. Fresh. Air. I. Need. You. Really. Am. Suffocated.

Someday you look back and all the pain is gonna be invisible. Really that simple that all pain will just be invisible and gone? hmm... Love da song so much. Meaningful. Invisible Hunter Hayes. Thanks for the recommendation. :)



Gonna graduate soon. I don't have any ideas how my future would be. Perplexed. Auditor is not really the job that i am looking for, yet there aren't not many choices out there. I love writing but my English is such a disappointment that i might need extra had work to have my dream fulfilled. Hmm...


Yea. It's so annoying that sometimes i care and worry so much out of nothing. It's really a tiring act. I miss the time where there's nothing to worry about, to think of, to care of. Just wanna be a bad bad guy who does not give a damn to the thing, care and worry nothing. Be selfish. Hmm. I need a quality sleep really. Please.

~The End~

0 comments: