Sunday, May 12, 2013

Ohhh Penang!

Along the journey of life, people usually know how to criticize, they forget what compliment is. A really sad fact to be told. Yea that's right to improve yourself from who the shit you have been, but a little compliment can keep the spirit, the so-called passion going.

Maybe I have nothing worth complimenting on? Haih
An unexpected trip to Penang, though political flags are more frequent to be seen than places to be visited, yet i found the trip amusing. Thanks to my dears, Rocky, Kah How and Felicia, for sparing me time during my visit. You all rock! =D

A few hours of journey, without traffic jam to delay us, we reached Penang around 12.30am and had the first meal in Penang around 1.00am. I should have taken more pictures by the way. Let's skip the cliché part and start on the following day where the trip began.

Trio of us!
We kicked off our trip with a quite sumptuous breakfast, fried kuey teow, curry mee, etc, filling my stomach with total satisfaction. Walked a few miles for the well-known Penang wall painting and the bridge, meeting funny people visiting the place as well.

Wall Painting weeeee~
We've been on car more, due to mainly the congested road during that critical political moment. I realized after this trip that i've been to almost all the places before in Penang, yet the feeling of re-visiting with others was not the same. Please I am very excited still =)

Ahhhh! hehe
If the pic can be clearer and closer! 
By the sea!
Typically this is what we did the first day, dinner in Marshall's burger and have an interesting session before Fely went back. I was then with Rocky, had again dinner for two more times, the bread and 'Wa Dan Hoe' kind of thingy hehe before back to his house. We shared a lot, talked a lot. The awful thing i did was, i slept a lot when i was supposed to talk to him, very sorry to you my dear! I shall talk more!! Jom pillow talk again ahaha =P

The nursery boss. lols
Day 2 I went meeting friends of matrix, mainly eat and talk be our second day routine. Appreciate Kah How much to accompany me here and there though he doesn't really know my friends. And thanks to him as well for accompanying me and not able to accompany his family, touched! A cake session in twelve cups. 

At USM self-ca
OLD friends! Very OLD indeed hehe
Cute Boy =P
Finally till the end of the session before going back the second day. Dinner with a bunch of kids, only me, Mabel and Fely the adult there. Somehow kids now are more playful and rebellious? 

Who has the big eyes? Hmm
Ready to eat!
Thanks ya you all =)
I love going to trip now, lots of unexpected experiences. A fruitful week and it's worth more than staying in hostel and study. Happy birthday Felicia by the way =P and Happy mother's day mom =P

The Birthday girl hehehe
And my cool haircut!
Due to time constraint with tonnes of assignment, I managed still to update so long. Bravo! And guess will be seeing you all soon after May perhaps? =( 

~The End~

0 comments: