Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Santa Claus

Slouching myself against the chair with books obliterated the table, creating an utmost overwhelming feeling of tension.

"Santa Claus is coming to Town..." I love Christmas! =) The pure misty snowflakes falling down, a mystical feeling. I simply love it! With a big bunch of white beard cascading down his chin, a big belly and a 'Ho Ho Ho..." That's my Santa Claus. Dear Santa, may I get a day off without anything to worry? =)

Say Cheese to the camera! Escaped from the maze of books to the reality, I feel grateful to have this bunch of best friends behind! =) As far as I'd tell, you all are the best! Peace!


Phew! What an awesome meal! We enjoyed so much, taking pics =) What a memorable moment with you girls!

Tell you all something, I don't care how people look at me, I care only how I live my life! Ha... Nice quote from dunno who? Finals is coming SOON and I believe that I can score well! Who am I? =P Love the one who paints my life!

~ The End~

0 comments: