Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011

Time flies indeed. From the day I graduated from matriculation to the day I entered University of Malaya.

It's so hard to keep myself focus, skimming through notes but none of the words has made its way to my brain. I need time for myself, to pull the string back to its position. Sometimes It's good to sit down to think, to remember what have I been doing those days. 


Bundles of thoughts. This might be one of the great year ever, spending time with friends from different states, travelling from place to place. How would my life be if I chose to stay rather than going up to the north to further my studies? I met great people. 


You could never change what is meant to be. Life is like a big, messed up puzzle only you'd arrange it, accordingly, one by one. Upon completion is the full picture of your life. Be patient and you'll have a great life ahead.


Sometimes life is just as exciting as sitting on a roller coaster. Up and down. Everything is so unpredictable. Somehow I miss the ups and downs, It's the only thing that propels us forward. 2011 is going to end soon, and I've a great 2011 with you all. Thank you! =) 

I believe the coming 2012 will be a great one! Cheers! =) Great Day, Great Life.

~The End~

0 comments: