Friday, August 26, 2011

Final Destination 5

I know I shouldn't have clandestinely updated my blog in my office, I've no choice but to succumb to the sudden inspiration. (Frankly, I'm not not at all inspiring, just somehow the blood pulses rapidly and blindly in my veins and arteries)

Death. Don't ever try to fool the death, never a chance you'll get out alive, unless you count the fact that soul is something alive. Final Destination 5 was awesome, and I love Nicholas D'agosto a lot , He's damned good-looking. (Well, maybe for me) I feel a little gay-ish this few days. (Nah, nth wrong to admire people, right?) As usual, all die at the end! Bobby Campo looks great also! (Final Destination 4)

Bobby Campo
Nicholas D'Agosto (Cool!)

Sunday breeze was calm and refreshing as I maneuvered my car out of the doorway , headed straight for someone who had been waiting for my arrival -- Yan! I warn you, Girls, that IF you don't dare to watch blood spurting out or intestine flying out, better keep yourself away from that movie cos it needs courage, as Yan was typically doing the 'eyes-covering' with both her hands. Gosh, what have you actually watched after all?

Let's talk about the Final Destination 5 movie. There's the premonition as usual, the main character predicts the coming death of everyone, a huge catastrophe. The bridge splits into half -- as what the precognition shows. And those who have been warned (For those who believe) will survive. The survivals, well, one by one, they die accordingly, unless someone intervenes. That's what Final Destination is all about, DO NOT CHEAT DEATH, cos you'll end up death also.

This pic is so far one of the best pic I love! =)

Togged up in our best formal suits, we walked kind of flamboyantly into our secondary school, all eyes were swirling to our directions. "Special' marked us from the very beginning and I'd never dream of wearing such 'Proper' attire into the old school. I've my whole day stretched ahead of me. Driving under the big hot sun was kind of draining my energy and I felt awfully exhausted after awhile.

I couldn't help but feel a little down when there's time I text and nobody even bothers to reply at all. The weather is ever-changing, raining and sunny, so volatile and unpredictable. A great deal of energy is what I need the most now, to deal with the avalanche of burden. I prefer the old me, the fat short guy that was somewhat more cheerful and happy than what I've been recently, less than a week or so and I'll be off to my tertiary education. I'm so lazy to update my bloggie lately, I may not be updating for long after I go to KL, I guess. Hopefully everything will be alright!

~The End~

1 comments:

KS said...

Hopefully will see your blog after you settle down soon hehe :]