Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ethereal Blue

The ethereal clouds clustered the blue sky, a few birds flitted past the sky n an airplane flew over, piercing the unblemished sky. How long could the sky stay blue? There's no eternal glorious. Very weirdo me feeling outright frustrated. As IF the sky wouldn't be blue anymore. I love blue sky =)


"That's why I smile, It's been awhile, since everyday and everything is about this, right and now, you're turning all around, and suddenly you're all I need, the reason why I smile"

Avril's new songs are remarkably inspiring. Smile? Reason to smile. Do I? Did someone happen to make me smile? I want to smile, to laugh, to at least curve up my mouth. Tiring.

The punch card of mine was washed, bleached n dried. Could it be used again? I dunno. Hais. Why am I always that blur? Couldn't my brain at least remember sth? What the hell me looking gloomy for that? Aish! LOOK AT ME! Optimistic man!


"Hey. mind having dinner together tonight?" I'd always text my dear daughter She Mei out before. Not now. Might be blah blah blah ING but IT's a blissful thing to be, expressing sth u suppress. It's a relief. Ha Ha Ha I'm smiling =)

Everything changes albeit how hard u try not to change it. Alteration is undeniably the common thing to be. SO accept it or u'll be going insane!

Feel like I'm spamming my own bloggie! Ha Who cares? I guess maybe no one cares? LOL. Anyway Done crapping! =) Feeling good! The spamming did a good job! xD

~The End~

0 comments: