Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hiatus of Emotion

"Savor every taste of Emotion in life wholeheartedly, as life, despite of the aim to survive, to live through the ordeals, is to experience every bit and piece of feeling and emotion."

Spattering icy rain patted softly against the window while I sat myself in the usual seat preserved for me in the freezing office. The conflicting emotions flitted across my face was somehow bizarre even to me. Guess again? Yes, I do love my current job a little, perhaps the unlimited freedom given. I don't like to smile when there's no reason to, except under some special circumstances, out of politeness I mean, but I won't have my face plaster with the curve of smile when I don't want to. It's just somewhat forceful and irritating. No reason to keep myself smile while looking at mournful or irritating faces. So stop asking me why I look so gloomy always or why I always purse in a particular contorted nasty way to show I'm not happy, BECAUSE, there isn't anything for me to smile! Get it?

There's only one great news to keep my disarray complications at bay, proffering me comforts a little for a while. Gosh! I really need a lot of effort now to be able to write something BETTER, my dear friends please don't always throw those flattering compliments at me, cos I won't be putting much effort if I were given constant flattery. I'm not that good after all, need to be the best!

Let's be honest to ourselves like angry bird, don't care about how people feel or think, just be ourselves! Don't laugh If you don't want to! I wish for a hiatus of Emotion, let go and be myself.

Pardon me for swearing rudely here, "FUCK"! Our Government has finally got my nerve this time! The vehement anger had mounted up vigorously like the boiling water in the kettle, however a nudge in my stomach suggested me to stay still, tugging every sense of rationality to keep myself from barking madly. (I wouldn't do that either, just I'm really angry still!) It's kind of irksome and irritated, ruining my mood entirely! Expecting the outing tomorrow can actually lighten me up a little. What THE hell!

~The End~

0 comments: