Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I miss...

A good song to share first before I begin my post.


'Neither can live while the other survives.' It's a prominent and well-known Prophecy in Harry Potter, as I guess all Harry Potter fans'll know. Strong vehement feeling about the books, the movies, the characters, and anything related. 10 years. The tight scrutiny of people on anything bad is sickening, everything opposes the right would be wrong. In fact, that's the reason why people r all masquerading, pretending to be kind and good, but what beneath the ugly mask is the stinking, ugly and pathetic coward. No offence.

When I need someone, there's someone. I feel good to have that someone, thank you Lao Yan! =) 2 more days result will be out and we'll all know where the hell we'll be going. Praying silently and whole-heartedly. Dumping all the turbulent emotions out of my mind for awhile just to pray feverishly for the coming Friday. Stress-induced turbulence? To be honest, I'm a little worried. By the way, It isn't another emo blog post, just some realizations to make.

Appreciate my friends for the concern. By the way, I'm fine. I know u all won't believe me with the posts and the statuses, but well, I'm solidly fine. Vee and She Mei. I tried to do what I'm supposed to do, I dare say that. SO what? I fail I guess. But never mind that cos I won't be doing anything anymore. Cos It's just tiring, better lying down to sleep than wasting my time. Why so gloomy and heartbreaking when everything I did was in vain? Cos I cared! But now no more. There.s no one worth heartbreaking for. I love the song '寂寞寂寞就好'. Not worth crying over for something stupid.

I won't be posting anything lately my friends, for those who bother to come and read. Let's say I take a break for writing, temporarily. Maybe a week later? A month? Wound needs time to heal, as much as mental exhaustion. =) Anyway, I'm glad for the absolute finality.

Believe me or not, when I say 'I miss u', I truly mean it. SMILE =)

A3 Long Live =)
Lively Penang Trip =)
Lovely Classmate =)
My Bffs
~The End~

0 comments: