Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Harry Potter, Part of my Life =)

Yes, I'm back writing again. Devastatingly sad, I'm not, perhaps for now I am.

"Everything has to end anyhow, Regardless how majestic It begins, It still ends." I love this, quoted by ME =) Well, the end of Harry Potter, I feel real sad and down! See how young they were before.

A buzz of excitement aroused among almost all the Facebookers, creating quite a commotion around 1100am before the result was out. Well, Face IT! I told myself sternly, trying to ease my anxiety, looking as matter-of-fact as always but the truth was, my heart pounding rapidly every single second, sweat spilling down and pooling around me, suffocating even gasping for air. (Well It's exaggerated I know). I asked my bff to check for me and well after a few seconds, though that very few seconds every sense of mine was numbed. 'You've been offered a place in UM ME02. Perplexed, I tried to check via Web cos It's confirmed that I'd be in UM for the next 4 years, I feel much more better by then. UM Accountancy. =)

I'd have been very overwhelming, have it not been the end of Harry Potter. What the heck am I doing to be so down and emotional all of sudden? But the fact is still overwhelming. The lack of concern of my friends was quickly forgotten for awhile. Basically I need every strength of mine preserved for the future. Yes That's it! But I'm a little worried now, about how I might be for the life ahead.

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows marks the end of Harry Potter. I'm SAD as above-mentioned, not for the trivial friend matter, that's stupid. I'm SAD cos Harry Potter has finally come to its end. "Neither will live while the other survives." I was on the brink of tears watching the movie, remembering back how I come to love the books, then the movies, the characters. 10 years. It's my life! Seriously, It's been a part of me ever since, the pain of losing it, Oh gosh, I'm going to cry! =( Thinking of how sad It is to leave your family, this is how I feel now. I bet J.K Rowling feels the same too, devoting her whole life for the books. Tell you what, I love Emma Watson. And I'd buy every book and be reading it all over again! =)

Determination. I want to be like J.K Rowling! SO I must improve my English first. To be able to write like she does needs lots of efforts and I'm gonna do my best! For your info, although my main course is Accountancy, but I'll be working hard on my Eng too! I believe that I can make it! =)

Am I being too Emotional to have myself loss in the sea of frustrations and sadness, Well, no more platform nine and three quarters, Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Muggles, and Lord Voldemort other than Harry, Ron and Hermione. A stab of pain. It's always been a part of my life, a well-known magical fantasy life. =(

~The End~

0 comments: