Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Intervarsity Investment Challenge

I'm kind of addicted to black n white color pic! Why is it so attractive I dunno, I just love it! =) Formal wear!

I love my publicity team. =) No regrets joining Intervarsity Investment Challenge though sometimes feeling a bit depressed but overall is manageable. SO many teams join now, I'm so glad we've hit the aim! We met Hitz FM JJ the day during our Roadshow in UITM, Shah Alam! Great Experience ever! =)

I don't really like some people here, ALOOF n ARROGANT, showing their stupid face as if they are great ppl in the world. Come on, I know you're Senior enough but please la, SO WHAT!? If you want to be respected, first you need to respect others!

It's almost there, a few more steps to climb. The registration will be close on this coming Sun, do hope that this event will be really successful. I've put all my will and effort in this event, hope it does pay off. Camp or night? It's really a hard decision. Stay Cool!

Kind of miss my brother all of sudden! *So cute* =)

~The End~

0 comments: