Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Enigma

Haunted constantly by the vacillation between sadness n disappointment, mentally exhausted. "I'm fine, really." Sweltering weather, hot sun right overhead, but what flowing down my cheeks wasn't sweat but tears. Oh shit! Enough of that stupid psychotic breakdown n I really need to pull myself back together before it falls into pieces again.

At least text sth back to me rather than not replying me. Sth like "Hey sorry I'm busy maybe I find u next time", curt but comforting. Annoying or irritating? Both r the same literally. I won't bother to text u all at all, IF not my dear friends. Bff? That's funny, ludicrous even.

Don't ever judge a book by its cover as appearance does cheat sometimes. Kids r the tremendous asset in the future n should be treated equally with respect n courtesy. I don't always flatter myself with words like that. No more dismay okay?

SO here again the stupid mouth of mine, I dunno what happened to my mouth! Painful like hell to me. I've devoted my time loyally but unequally to my lappie, sleep does sound good to me as always but I just couldn't get myself into bed n close my eyes like I did once before. The drifted-to-sleep habit was long gone. I look sleep-deprived!

I miss my camera. I've put it aside for months, nothing special to snap. =(

Few have time to stop by here n read. But it's okay. Emotion is enigmatic, undefinable but expressable. Growing up, first u need to live up the ordeals, that's what life is all about, considering the fact that leaving and dying r the commonest things, then we'd appreciate we live.

"People are always leaving. They fall in and out like a shadow." I love this line from the book I read. SMILE =)

It's like years before, I remember vividly that we r in the same primary school, same sec school. U're my bff indeed. Kind of miss u my dear friend. The day before we always have the chance to sit down n chit-chat but now only via message as the medium of communication. Hmm. Really I trust u a lot, as a young sis to me. Happy Birthday to u! Or Happy BORN day xD (17th June)

Oh ya, by the way u r 19. Miss Wong Lao Yan! =) Today my 'lucky' day cos I was caught red-handed reading novel during my work time, But fortunately not my Boss. Huat a!

~The End~

0 comments: