Friday, March 18, 2011

What The Hell

A long gap of 2 weeks, I found my emotions stirring up and down! From the unbreakable code to the unfathomable extraterrestrial life, slowly approaching the last book of Dan Brown. And eventually nearing the end on my KMP life. Kinda restless and exhausted to be doing my assignments.

Almost, my Finals will be soon coming. Well, pity that the schedule out and 20th April is the last day of my Finals. The important day of my life! To hell with that! But I'll be staying Penang for days before going to my sweet abode, leaving the northern part of M'sia! SOON!


Recently kinda addicted to photography! Love taking pics cause It's a proof of my llife.
And yes! I love Avril's new Album! Recommend all to listen ya cause IT'S real Punk and Funky!!! xD Esp the MV of the song WHAT THE HELL!! It's awesome Ha

What infuriating me the most is that The broken stupid hell door needs my RM 250! Spoiling my mood utterly! Surely Mon I'll go find the Authority to solve this STUPID problem! May GOD bless me! All the best to my 'RENDEZVOUS' with the Lovely Authority!!!

~~ Really Miss my Family so much! Countdown now to go back! ~~

0 comments: