Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Show

The aroma of fresh steaming coffee permeating in the stale morning air couldn't even keep me awake for long. Screw it. I was all alone in the comfy little office the very last day of my working day, headache, fatigue. I bought a new bag, a few new outfits for the new school semester ahead, and a few novels! Somehow I had a premonition that I'll be sick very soon, perhaps right after I off. Please Don't, I'm sick of being SICK.

"There's nothing about u mean to be or mean to do. There's only something u have to be or have to do!"

Came across the song 'The Show' by Lenka. The oldies mode was tuned in right away. not really that old but not that new either. I love Lenka sweet vocal and lovely Music Video.

"I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and Love is a riddle
I don't know where to go, can't do it alone
I've tried and I don't know why"


I love the idea that Life is just a maze. 'We're meant to say Goodbye.' from Kelly Clarkson's Already Gone is the best line ever. We're all going to say goodbye no matter how pathetic our life has been, how awful it is, and how lamentable it'll be.

I'm bored. Last working day! Like a boss! =P

1st September, the day when all the Hogwarts students back to their school. Well, I prefer Bobby Campo than Nicholas D'agosto. I saw the news that there's gonna be Scream 5 by Bobby Campo but I'm not sure is it true a not. Gosh I'm a little over crazy about the guy, but well, why not? Admiration has no boundaries, that's it! Perhaps my last entry before going to U, really hope to see you all soon, Good Luck to myself! =)

"Just enjoy the show ... "

~The End~

0 comments: