Monday, April 2, 2012

Alone?

It's good to be alone. I've never been on the list. War never lasts, It ends somehow. Dreading of the truth? I am, a little, but was, after all, forced to face it. Finally I've time to settle down and write, after away for so dang long.

Guess what I have been doing?

Sometimes a big smiley face doesn't mean anything at all other than an expression displayed. The thing I value so much before, has become not so valuable for me after all. All will be better I believe, no matter how bad it goes.

Lots of assignments need to be done within this short break. It's certain that people need motivation to propel forward. Stupid mood-ruining thing shun away please, right now I need motivation =(

I love my own bed. I need time for myself badly, for my family as well. Sorry mom I've to go back this Thursday for my last event. I don't want to be a follower anymore. Live up my own life. I'm not alone, cos I have still great supportive friends behind me, those FEW, but I'm glad. SMILE =)

~ The End~

0 comments: