Friday, January 25, 2013

Deadbeat

Subsequent to a consecutive three weeks of exam, i am deadbeat of having to go through notes by notes for the whole 14 weeks. Sickening dizzy feel after the exam, business research, tax and management accounting doomed. Regret of doing less practice again. Please do let me score well in the exam.



Thanks to Chew Li for being my best friend here! This is what we have done during our study week. Com Law result was worst that i have expected. A god damn feeling crept in, ruining my supposed-to-be-good holiday mood.

Right after exam i have lots gatherings, first was i-week, then was Asian Water Sport, and last KMP gathering. I'm broke, officially. 




Seriously I was having enough fun. i'm back, new year is coming soon oh yeah. I'm regret of my decision, i shouldn't have done it yet there's no use looking back. I'm done with you. Thanks. Screw you result! Gotta be an emo day for me. Someone please cheer me up. =(

~The End~

0 comments: