Monday, March 4, 2013

Week 3!?

Oh man, growing rather impatient with the internet here, paying for nothing. Supposedly to be enjoying the first two weeks, the shitty-ly overburdened schedule has taken a toll on me, i'm kind of restless and tired. Grr. Time to sleep i guess for tomorrow German class!

EMO? lolsss
I don't think drinking help, disgustingly bitter. I ain't feeling upset or anything, somehow i feel supported to have a bunch of creative members behind me. A sense of relief to spit all my stuff out to someone i trust. 3 days of wrokshop and i'm extremely exhausted, bearing the cost of not doing homework. 

Putrajaya
Cool to have a rest finally. Classes has begun with all the assignments and stuff revolving around me life, i hardly have time to breath. Week 3 and i haven't been doing any tutorials yet, gotta be really hardworking this semester.

Popeye!
Say cheese to the camera! I love my Popeye family and i miss the time back. How long has it been to sit down and talk? A great catch up with them, relieving the stress that has been burdening me for 3 days.

hehe =)
My mum called yesterday and i was guilty of not calling back home for 3-week time. Life has never been so fulfilling before, i'd have called back. Finally, i've time to update my bloggie. Or rather should i say, i've squeezed some time out to update. 

~The End~

0 comments: