Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dreams. Readings.

Official result has finally been out in the air. Despite the fact of scoring 2 fat Bs in my exam, the rest of the subjects i did unexpectedly well. It's really a pain in the ass to have to digest all the stuff in one night. My brain isn't that good working out maths and stuff without enough sleep.

Have been doing some readings lately, filling my spare time with a little imagination and excitement lol. Great thing that i've stocked up quite a number of books before. My all time favorite will still be Harry Potter. But i'm currently sinking into another series of Richelle Mead after the Vampire Academy. Get yourself a series of Bloodlines of VA. It's great! =D


The impact of staying home doing nothing is finally getting on me. Eat, sleep, online, dramas, house chores, chauffeur have become my daily routines now. I'm so looking forward to the trip of the coming month. Shall i spare myself some pennies for the trip oh here comes money again *Groans*.


I do agree that minion-fanatics are getting a little out of control, queuing up 2 hours before just to get hold of the minions that are supposed to be the kids' toys. The action has defiled the way that things should be. Get a grip of yourself people!

'No dream is too big, no dreamer is too small." -- Turbo


Hope my decision to participate in the Tax challenge would not make me regret. A random update on Thursday afternoon. Sweltering hot weather is killing the fun! The quote as well makes me wonder, am i making a right choice? Hmm... That's something I need to ponder upon before uni reopens. Just Great.

~The End~

0 comments: