Monday, June 7, 2010

New Life!

After a long break of writing blog, now I begin my blog with a whole new chapter - The life in Perlis Matriculation.

Life here is quite hustle and bustle. The only entertainment I think for the students here is books. As I writing this, I'm now in the library, tring to relax myself after a 2 hour marching practice. Feeling kinda sleepy but I have to finish my blog first before I dozed off.

The marching practice is the most infuriating stuff for me as after practicing for almost 3 weeks, I still dunno AM I BEING SELECETED or not?! The sir just demanded us to come down everday and practice, no selection mentioned at all == What the! If I getting selected, I will be heading for Johor the end of July, but It's my semester break also == Is it lucky or unlucky?

Forgot to tell you guys that Wei Shen, our laodao is in the competition of JPP, kinda like students' prefect or representative. Argh! I forget the full name of IT! Long live Wei Shen! Vote for him! It's a position that every student in matriculation dreams of I think. I really hope that Wei Shen getting IT! hahaha ^^

At Last! I really am tired as my whole body is aching! What a tiring day again! Tomorrow Accounting Quiz. Haiz ><>

2 comments:

CJ said...

WAkakakakaka,KMP KMP KMP,keimanan menjana perubahan,icic...gud luck ya,ther nt bad,gud environment for study...
waaa,weishen go JPP,hahaha,gud 1

Kai Jie said...

The life here really busy! Yup. He got it! wahaha