Thursday, June 17, 2010

What's wrong?!

Yesterday woke up real early, before the dawn coming. It's really cold here. The weather here has a very big difference between day and night! Dots of rain hit on the rooftop, the windowpane ( Just use to describe the rain only... haha ) I wore a jacket ( A present from my lovely friends - HL, Veevee and SY ) But I still felt the coldness rushing into my room from outside?! It's freezing!

Actually the paragraph above not the main point I wanna tell you guys. I'm now one of the member of marching ( Friday 2 to 3 have to be kicked again. Now just assume me in. ). And yesterday was also a very special day for me. Zi Hern came to visit me! But very unlucky, I have to go marching. Zi Hern came because his school sent 1 team ( around 13 people I think ) here to have a friendly match between KMP and KMK.

After marching, around 6.30pm, driven by hunger, I and my friend here went to Cafeteria B to have our dinner. And I forgot Zi Hern is here! What The Hell == So sorry Zi Hern I couldn't go and me you! But I tried to get there,It just too late, the KMK bus had just driven away I think. What's wrong with me?! Meeting old friend such important stuff also can forget?! Hope we can meet in CAPCOM ^^

0 comments: