Monday, July 5, 2010

5 July 2010

Just received the news of being a member of PRD. Thinking of dropping the position but at last choosing to stay. Now really don't have much time to play. UPS is coming soon! MUET is coming! The speaking test really scared the hell out of me. ( Just practicing only ). Why I can't get points to speak out >< ( I only can get 2 points at most and my brain already stuck! OMG!!! ) Hope my real MUET test won't be so terrible.

Joining marching actually not bad. Although a bit tired, but the friends there quite friendly, I talk to all of them. It's a way better than before. But seriously I think that we should practice more cause our marching is really sucks! ( My Opinion ) Hope we can win the match that will be holding in Tangkak, Johor! Yeah!!! My home! And most importantly I hope that I can go home more earlier! ( All students who join KAKOM are able to get free shoes and T-shirts! )

Oh ya! The most important stuff here!
Today is my DAD's B'day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

May all your wishes come true!
Stay healthy forever!

0 comments: