Sunday, February 20, 2011

Flaw

Flawless life seems imperfect sometimes while life couldn't be above reproach. Perfectionist often faces failures as life couldn't be that perfect as they've planned. I'm not a perfectionist but I do demand a better life, a nearing perfect life.

Seriously, I was upset that I couldn't write out an essay smoothly like I did before! Feeling deeply disappointed but am really going to work hard to achieve my dream! I want to be a Proficient English User!!! Not a Perfectionist but want to be better! xD

It's been so long since my last entry as I've been real busy for the CNY event cum Co-curriculum activities. Feeling profoundly tired and busy, gasping for the fresh air here is harder than ever. Finally I'm here updating my blog with my assignments putting aside.

This is my gang for the Chinese New Year performance. Finally the event over! I definitely will miss you guys! Piece!

February now and a few more weeks I'll be off to Johor eternally, sometimes I really did wanna go back ASAP but while thinking the life here, somehow alrdy months being here, I still will miss the life here. The dilemma I face, the problem even the ppl.

This is my dearest sweet daughter! Ha Hip hop girl?!

Bye Weng See! Happy living in Aus again!
Hope to see ya soon! xD

0 comments: