Sunday, December 29, 2013

Smile Like a Boss!

Finally decided to put all my books away to write, feeling so depressed the night before that i was so struggling to keep myself awake and eventually I've decided to just give up and sleep. How i wish i were that clever to be able to swallow down a chapter an hour. Another few days to year 2014.

There's time back then for me even writing down what I have on my mind seems to be incredibly hard. That's the reason why i haven't been updating my bloggie much lately. Thanks also to the tight schedule for procrastinating myself further to write. Arghhhhh!


Seriously i have to be quick to sum up what i have to say in order to have more time to study. Grrr! The kids are just so cute that i can't stop myself for loving them more. Feeling so comfortable to have them around. 


Hwa xun the boy is super cute and i feel like pinching his face all the time like how i pinch my brother. He's just so good in taking care of people really! That's why i love him so much like my own brother. No reason =D 



Sometimes i wish i can be a kid forever, at least there's nothing to worry about except eat, shit and drink. And at least can smile like a boss! Yea finals finals go away. =)


Not forget to congratulate myself for winning the second-runner up of the Deloitte Tax Competition. The moment during the competition we're so hopeless but our effort was not in vain. Glad that we have made it thru. Thanks to the two brilliant girls, without them, i won't be able to make it even to the finals. 


Never realize that i am so important to you. So touched to receive this belated Christmas gift, the message means so much to me really. How am i going to eat this when it's so meaningful? haha! SO now do learn to cherish me more cuz i am so valuable! I am still mad at you sometimes, don't say those stupid stuff again please.

My friends told me not everyone u care cares about you, that's so true. Sometimes we really have to learn how to let go and move on. Not all your friends are worth your tears. An advanced wish to all of u who are reading this, Happy New Year. Blessed be =D

~The End~

0 comments: