Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I do care

The exam was tough man. I don't even remember what i've done but i'm so glad that it's over. Nah, da exam is not what i'm going to blog about today, let the hell be. The exam marks the end of another semester and finally semester 5 has over but in a blur. Hate da feeling to have to bury myself in the stuff that i am not supposed to be in. 

Career Path Marketing crew!
It's been a year and finally we have our small gathering, albeit how tired we were after the exhaustive exam day. Glad that we have some nice food afterwards. Phew ignore the price. Shoba was sharing her glorious moment of how she met the ghosts and everyone shared theirs as well.

My dear Buddies!
Malaysian Intervarsity Leadership Conference (MILC) was finally over. Proud of my juniors for being able to organize such huge event. Buddy Buddy thanks so much for inviting me to come as well as Hui Min ah lui and Jun Lin the Director. Great job especially to the team of programme. She never lets me down. I am so glad that u being a member of mine before.

Buddy Good Job! 
Good Job buddy! Hearing lots of stuff happening in MILC from both my buddy and ah lui. Just can't believe that. I am so entirely disappointed. Buddy told me that she loves me smiling wide with teeth showing. She said the chubby cheeks look great here. Meeting great people here and there. The only thing that I dreaded the most was to be the debater but it's over.

EMO gang plus Le sister
And finally had a meet up with the lovely EMO gang. Somehow I miss real friends so much. Those true and real friends who would not only be looking for u only when they need u.

Le Kid
Somehow I just couldn't believe that people can be so cruel. This is the second day. It's excruciating to have to wait for the reply. I know i was being harsh but i tried every means i could to deliver my apology. Don't u know that it's upsetting to be ignored.

Yea great u're hurt but i am heartbroken. Thank you so much for telling me that i am just a person who messages aren't worth replying. Yea i'm not important. Funny that how i wish that somehow all will be fine again. Wake up please Kai Jie. Time to move on. :'(


Considering to close off my blog or just leave it dusty here. I seem to not really have time to update my bloggie anymore like i did before. Killing most of my time with sleep and stuff. Let's think about it. Not that anybody cares.

Funny that i still care. But u never know that.

~The End~

0 comments: