Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Graduation fever!

Hello I am alive, barely. It's already June 2015. Gosh, how time flies! 

Graduation is soooooooooo freaking close that I am quite lost, to be honest, I have no idea how my future is going to be like. Just keep moving. The best part of my life is that I have somehow made a right decision to be here. Hey come on I am not as bad, at least I am a graduate from University of Malaya, or sort of going to be. 

Had a sweet photography session with my fellow batch mates. Undeniably, they are the best. Batch 2011/2012. Glad that you all are here all that way to get me through my University life. I am really reluctant to leave, but it is about time also to start a new life ahead. Gonna miss you all for sure.


I am quite an emotional person, and saying goodbye is considered to be one of the hardest things for me I would say. 'When I'm gone, when I'm gone. You're gonna miss me when I'm goneeee' Okay this is so Pitch Perfect and I can't stop myself from getting all teary when watching Pitch Perfect 2. Especially the last past where all of them were coming together to sing for the national championship.


Glad that i have made it through the very last semester. And I guess with the final it marks the end of my very chapter as a student. Going to embark on a very different journey soon and it scares the hell outta me. I thought I am ready for it but then it is not as simple as that.

Anyway there is another thing that bothers me so much. I hope then by later I would have it solved. A short term plan for me after graduate. To all the people here, definitely you all are the best. No matter how future goes, i will still remember every bit of you all. Memories don't fade away simply.

Stay tuned for another update. I hope there is one in a short period of time. haha!
~The End~

0 comments: