Sunday, October 19, 2014

I'm back

Gosh it's been five months away since my last update, Guess i was really busy with my holidays and internship. Have been spending nearly a month in Taiwan and it was great! I was planning to have a few posts on what have i been doing in Taiwan but guess i am too lazy to even begin. Those great memories should really be properly recorded down and i guess i will just have it written down somewhere.
My fav picture of all
Asia University
It's hard to keep track of time and what i have done so far. It's the nineteenth day of October and i was planning to go home this weekend but then was too lazy. Weather is kind of humid and smoky here, the haze is coming back again with no reasons and i am blabbering on and on the irrelevant matters. I am kind of not alright. The thing is super complicated and i need time to digest. This time i am really wrong. Now i learn to keep things to myself, to not express it out loud. I made myself believe in the quote, "The Sun will still shine after a rainy day." But how long will the rainy day be. I dunno.
Work
It's not an easy job after all, realizing that my life would be pretty much the same in the future is somehow unbelievable. Wake up, work, eat and sleep. I wonder how people survive this. Anyway i am working with a bunch of funny seniors, they are dang good and patient that they are so willing to guide and teach me. I have to admit that somehow i am really a nerd. Am gonna switch to another new engagement next week, wish me luck kay.
ya right. I am childish
I am terribly drunk, even tho it's only beer that i drank. I guess beer is really not my thing, it's kinda terrible the overall hangover process, my body'll always get itchy after a few drinks. I don't usually drink, but when i drink i get drunk easily. Buddy said i need to learn to drink more, so that i can protect myself. Well, i am an adult already buddy. Don't worry about me even tho i look like a kid most of the time. Haha!

I guess i am better off being a kid. I am too cute to be the adult. Sigh. Life is so complicated now. Here goes my update. Fine. I am gonna update more frequent in the future.

~The End~

1 comments:

Mabel said...

Favourite pic captured by me!! muahahahah~ *feeling proud*