Sunday, May 15, 2011

Life

Hypopituitarism.
An adorable little girl is actually 33 years old. Could u believe that?! Killing spree is lurking on the back of this very little girl mind, appearance does cheat sometimes. 'Orphan' I watched, with tremendous excitement and it's really quite hyperventilating, even hysterical perhaps? I tot it's a normal adopt-some-scary-child movie like those lame movies. But hell It's NOT! Strongly recommended!


For some reasons I've abandoned my blog for weeks. Up n down, up n down. Appropriate adjustment to my current life is a must, I'd still hear the voice of laughter reverberating, slightly incongruous to my post-Finals Life. i wanted very much to find someone to talk to, to confide in yet I've not. Friends are all too busy even to reply my messages. It's okay maybe I'm gabbing too much.

I'm gonna splurge on some novels after getting my salary! Result will be out few days after. What should I do? "Wait". It's a patient game, to wait like a cow waiting to be slaughtered. Hell Nope! It's like waiting to get a newborn baby! The unveiled truth will be revealed soon.

Life is unpredictable, unexplainable, and unfathomable. It's all about going through ordeals n growing up. Perplexed? Life is amazing. Insouciant life is ephemeral yet it's enough. We need to be contented and not taking everything for granted. Treasure time, cherish ppl.

Done crapping...


~The End~

1 comments:

WengSee said...

How hv u been? Miss u a lot..XD..I will be free on July..my sem holiday..anyway, enjoy every moment in ur life!