Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Splurge anot?

The tempting lure of buying should be forbidden, a sense of foreboding to splurge. Finally I'm getting paid, for the tedious month of working. I have my lunch only RM 1.50 consistently for five days a week to cut my expenses down to max! Vege and rice for my lunch, pathetic isn't it? Ha. What I gonna do with my salary? Still in deep contemplation. Strictly against money wasting.

Wanna know how much I earn? Text me pls! Shh! Ha A secret to be kept ? LOL

Simple equation in Life, gaining equals to losing, It's like 1+1 and you'll get 2, simple? Yes. There's always multi-perspectives in life, looking from this side, you'll get this and get that from the other side.

Today I texted my ex-classmate, Chew Li, chatting sth about life after matriculation. I miss her and my entire school life before, the so-called homesickness hit me like the great wave hit me squarely on my face, leaving only invisible stinging wounds and injuries. How much I hate my life before, and now how much I miss it. It's complicated. It's life cos Life = Complication.

Started my story finally. I feel good to be able to write again, though my skill of writing so so. Grammar is acceptable but my vocab has seemingly weakened a lot.I appreciate my friend's advice a lot, Poh Yee SIS for being so comforting.

"People not doing cos they don't have dream, but you've it and you'd try, albeit how people laugh and criticize you" Quoted from my friend. I believe I can, then I sure can! Is it?

Here goes my 180 bucks to buy an external hard disk as a reward for me. Could It be a splurge? I guess It's a nope! N will be treating my family a sumptuous meal few days later. Gonna have my RM 1.50 lunch non-stop! June! I'm coming! 1 more month to freedom! SMILE =)

~The End~

0 comments: