Saturday, May 28, 2011

Perplexed?

A whole new life without books =( The perplexedly martyred expression.

It's awful to have my holidays spend working, although I'd get what I deserve at the end, by casting away my dearly novels. Okay okay! Enough for the grumblings! My result slip was sent to my home yesterday and It's surprisingly overwhelming that my Eng got an A averagely! A good News for me? So to congratulate myself? Should I be spending my first salary to a few new books perhaps!? Hehe


Is it distance detrimental to a relationship, friendship for instance. Pondering. Could it be so easily ruined, so fragile n delicate? Muddled, I hate those who like faking innocent, pretending to be kind n good to u but behind there's a sharp knife well-kept to be able to have a strike on u whenever possible, hypocrite to be precise to describe them.

It's a whole new me, wondering what changes could I make for my future. Ha Finally n officially my matriculation ended a mth ago. Well, life has made a turn n I'm cuming back to this sweet home for almost a mth. Miss the life before thought I remember me grudging vehemently WHY I WOULD BE THERE when I was there. Weirdo me! Ha...

I love Avril, her new album inspires me a lot, care nothing but enjoy the life. What the hell. Sometimes we shouldn't be so restricted, life could have been fun IF u don't put much restrictions on urself. Hmm... It's true. Love my life more than ever, I'm born to live this life. SO why would I be grudging about the life before me? Why not just What the hell! Ha

Blogging. I m not so hardworking as before, updating my blog daily or weekly as my life isn't that interesting now compared to the life before. I mean, the same dull routine of working from 830am to 600pm. DO u guys want me to detail on it? LOL.

I'm so sad again cos I feel like my English has taken an abrupt landing, plummeting down to a level that I realized I've to start working on my English again. Here I come. Working has indeed exhausted me, leaving me no strength. Hais. SMILE =)

~The End~

0 comments: