Thursday, June 7, 2012

Propel Forward dude! *Study Week*


I am inexperienced in lots of stuff, now with android to propel myself forward, keeping myself abreast with the advanced apps of technological world. Woots! Pretty awesome to stay connected with the world but somehow a getaway is necessary. Oh Finals! =(

With the Statistics paper traumatizing my confidence, I feel unexpectedly down in mood. Gosh why are you so harsh on me?! Fine, I swear to do better in the following subjects. 4 more to go! Life is so stressful with books! *Dang lots to study wey!* Missing my sweet home terribly...

Seriously, I need to focus HARD, study week is like holidays to me and sick came just so unexpectedly. Addicted to Starbucks and I love Frappuccino so much! Sweet and creamy, and the intensity of chocolate was just enough to perk me up! Peace =)

I found that I miss Harry Potter so much! Gonna read it again during this long semester break, and finally my first year is gonna end soon. Good Luck peeps for the papers and I shall peel away the EMO-ness so that I am able to concentrate. Concentration, please come to me!

~The End~

0 comments: