Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'm Home.

I'm home for the third day! The so dang many-activities that has once been claiming my life has gone by now, making my life more than just comfortable, is totally at ease and I need time to get used to the relaxed life. Novels, Movies, Sleep and Eat have dominated my current life. Gosh! 

Harry Potter! Start all over again =)
Let's not talk about how's my exam, I've totally screwed it up, all gone. I dared myself for the first time revising the book 3 hours before the exam, Screwed, again. Hell no more exam. Move on. It's a typical question to answer, 'What should I do for the 1 long month?' 

Popeye Family!
I appreciate Popeye family so much! It has been a year and my first year has officially ended. Oh I am 20 now? Glad to have a bunch of sweet family members backed me up. Ups and Downs, I've gone through 2 semesters, looking forward to the coming semester with Juniors. Oh I am a senior! *Please let the event goes smoothly!* Driving my brother home has become my current job.

Drive him back school - My Job
And well, I'm Home now. Pleased to be here, but I'll get bored soon, ask me out friends! =) Time to back to my Old Life, 'Don't be afraid of the Dark' is simply awesome! Recommended =)

~The End~

0 comments: