Friday, August 17, 2012

Hoegaarden

It's been quite awhile since my last update. I was kind of groggy all the time, even though sleep hasn't been that difficult for me at home. Few weeks more and I'll be back, Oh with so many shitty stuff going on there, kind of reluctant. But still, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. Cheers!

Hoegaarden. I need a hell break from the nightmare Of heavy workload, my members aren't cooperative enough and I end up doing most of the work. I feel so demotivated but what to do? I miss the very last day. You're the only exception. Hmm...

Just be a little easy and all will be fine. Sometimes when you're all alone, pondering about stuff and whatnot, life'd be miserable. I really have tried, my very best indeed. When you've grown into your 20s, life is a lot more complicated than you think.

This pic is nice wey, the cute Ash Ash! We look so young! I wonder how I look before I slim down huh? Must be very fat and old rite? I slim and here comes lots of compliments. It's good to be young, kind of. We're always meant to say goodbye, It doesn't matter who takes the road. Just, let go and move on. My guts tell me things will cease soon, I believe.

~The End~

0 comments: