Thursday, August 30, 2012

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Wee are never ever ever ever getting back together
You go talk to your friends talk to my friends talk to me.

Have you guys been like me, repeating like hell the new Hitz of Taylor 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'. I'm not breaking up or whatnot, nor do I feel upset of the no-relationship status. The way Taylor sings the song is just awesome! Taylor Swift!

Can't wait for the new album to release, it's due next month, Oct 22! RED. Patience. We are never ever ever getting back together, as if we ever be together. I guess there's time when the impossible happens, just learn to not expect too much.

May the odds be in your favor. Would we still be the winning side as usual? Pretending that all has been just fine. Would that do? Bye friends and do take care of yourself. Holidays and what I have been up to recently - eat. Typically wasting my time and since then I've gained myself a few KGs. Great thing to do. Damn.

Have been webcam-ing with Ash cuz he felt goddamn bored. Now he's off to work. Best of luck in working ya. And I'm so bored yet what to do? Gotta keep myself busy for the coming weeks eh? The workload hasn't been reduced yet I feel great cuz I've been purposely avoiding the pressure that has been boiling on. Everything will be fine.


Let me have it repeated again. I realized I need to be off thinking of the matter that is driving me nuts! Great life! 

~The End~

0 comments: