Sunday, August 5, 2012

Little Domo

Brace yourself for the pain of failure, of love, of anything. Fear not the pain cos it's what we need to propel us forward. When the pain is gone, all is gone as well.

Often, we use our own way to understand others. Pick up the little things around them and sum it up to make them who they are in our mind. But the reality is always devastating, we get hurt, to expect them to be what we want them to be.

Little Domo is the friendship ambassador. We live our own way, that's it. Life is tiring enough to expect others to live your way, or to live your life the others expect. Nah, I ain't emo.

I'm so insanely in love with him. He looks just gorgeous! Hyun Bin =) He's quite a good actor. Re-watched My Name is Kim Sam Soon. Love is not out of sympathy. I love that so much cos it's more reality-based. Perhaps true love only appears in TV. Anyway I'm totally into that drama, with all great songs.

Started my Korean Lesson. I'm determined to learn it. Finally got some achievement of being able to read the alphabet, to understand a little of the grammars and stuff.


Soon have to be back to U again. The idea of getting back is Uh, gruesome. Nah, I don't hate going back. But I've grown accustomed to the Free and Less-stressful life now. Whatever it is, I am so sick of doing what I've to do now. Reality, is so awful. Gross, thinking of the bus trip later at 10am. Oh! I NEED to sleep!

~The End~

0 comments: