Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Begin Again

My cute brother =)
I shall dismiss the idea of how busy my life would be and embrace the coming new life here. Challenge Accepted. Pleased to have my day for some readings. Thirst 2 was remarkably written by Christopher Pike. Love is invincible, unbeatable and irrevocable, as time goes by, love is the best  remedy to everything. Humanity. I love reading, imagining myself in the shoes of the characters, how would my life be if I were them. 

I might be philosophical today. Back from home I feel kind of tiring, feeling nauseous and repulsive on the bus. Great day to be. I haven't touched a single page of Management Accounting. Holiday mode. Seriously, I have great mum and dad, driving me everywhere for stuff I wanna buy, cooking their best dishes for me when I am back. I Miss u all so much! 

Great Taste!
La Gourment Desserts. Have been doing well without you all in my life. I shall be glad that I managed to get rid all the negative thoughts while I was home. I found that talking to old friends is the best thingy in life, comforting and nostalgic. You've changed. The proper term of putting it together is that I've stopped trying to please you the way I did before. I'm tired. That's simple.

Cheers! =)
Hehe
A picture paints a thousand words. There's time I hate to be alone. I have great friends out there waiting for me to confide in to them. Reality is not sucks at all, just that we have to live our life accordingly. I'm a little sentimental today, as usual, when I come back here. Let's begin again, from the unknown, 'kay?

P.S My English is so terrible nowadays. Gotta brush up my writing skill! So God damn emo when it comes to writing blog. I shall expose myself more to my fav. novels!

Happy THE-END-of-holidays. =(

~The End~

0 comments: