Saturday, November 24, 2012

Remedies

Best course mate ever!
There's always remedy of law to bring justice for every rights violated. I wonder is there any remedies for friendship, to fix it and bring it back alive. Words of denial seem easier to be spoken out than the truth. 'I do care very much.' How hard would it be to voice it out. Perhaps we all are afraid of the consequences of voicing out the truth.

My duty as an Exhibition member has finally come to an end. Has already been one week here. I shouldn't have come back so early for the time-wasting workshop. Family is my priority. Friends, I was even kind of regret of the promise, all over again. Wishful thinking does make life sound better. The sense of belonging, I found none beside friends from my residential college, thankful for their presence and I swear to be better off in the future.
Mabel Tan =)
KMP cheers!
Remedy of life - be optimistic. It is yet another way of cherish the life granted, a far-fetched way as It's kind of impossible to stay optimistic all the time. Emotional-oriented life incongruous with the remedy of life. Keeping a smiley face to people around you lessens their worry. Time to behave in a mature way, I'm a 20 grown up man!
Delicious Cakes!
Korean Gift
Thanks to Dai Ka Jie for bringing me gifts from Korea! Treating me like a brother of hers rather than a friend. Glad to have a big sister by my side taking care of me. Thanks Qiao Fan! And my fellow KK9 friends. Ups and Downs I have gone through. I miss the smile.

~The End~

0 comments: