Sunday, November 11, 2012

Argh!

Argh!!! The torturing week has finally come to an end! I shall treat myself better after the tormented week, granting myself permission to spend, eat and sleep! 3 mid-term tests - Law, Business Research and Financial Accounting and Reporting III plus 2 assignments due this week. Heavy feeling cast a gloom over my week.

I'll be home soon! Have been doing a lot of thinking, pondering over stuff that has been bothering me. Everything changes for a reason. Propeling myself forward to the next agenda rather than keeping myself rigid at the original position. Time is the manipulator, we are the respondent, ticking away all the GOOD OLD memories, and nothing remains.

Once upon a time. Hmm. Story telling always has a happy ending. No matter how sad their life is, at the end happily-ever-after. A lesson learnt, don't simply make promises to your friends! I regret the promise I've made and now I have to be bound by the promise. Be rational.

Friends are the ingredient of food. Once you have all the ingredients messed up, the food spoils. There is no way fixing the meal up. A total disappointment. Don't put up much expectations. Definitely have to thank those friends who have spiced my life up.
Great night all alone by myself in the room. I'm coming home. Soon. =)

~The End~

0 comments: