Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Audible denial

The denial is so audible that even from far cannot be missed. I've been really trying to work hard, yet defending myself with reasons of not working hard enough. It has always been my fault to not fully utilize my time, no use grumbling. 

Why me no study?
I hate it when people randomly accusing me for something. I just don't understand why life would be so complicated with people like these, so full of themselves and don't really give a damn listening to others. Jesus, I'm doing my best to make things normal, more than what I need to do. Sorry that I can't live up to your expectation, and I'm not born to do so. Such a ridiculous reason. Hello, shit? I'm somehow so tired.

I miss u kay
I'm thinking of becoming a blogger, not the normal-expressing-myself-and-jotting-down-my-life kind of blogger, but those who can make money out of it, and at the same time trying to improve my rusty English. 

Happy birthday in advance my boy ;)
Just a short update from me. I really need to work harder today. Forgo all the hell and try my best! Concentration!

~The End~

0 comments: