Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Monster University

I hope I'm home. The thought of staying in the room whole day is somewhat so claustrophobic and insane, thanks to that hazy condition. Found none even to accompany me and I guess I'd just be a good boy to stay in the room. 

Exam week has finally over. Thank god I've survived the torment, leaving no debris of my sadness behind. Again, I'm regret of how a jerk I was to procrastinate. So dispirited to ruin my only Ace subject because of the stupid reason of not enough time? Come on man, I thought you can do better! I'm fine anyway. Done with the exam, that's a victory to me!


Ohhhh crapping for the entire two paragraphs. I'm back again with freedom. Monster University was the first film to kick off my holiday, Vroom... That was so unplanned yet awesome! I believe lots people have watched Monster Inc. and I shall be the only one who hasn't. Monster Inc. was about how the life of Scarer, YES, you're right, Scarer is the one scaring children at night.


Monster University, however, is the prequel of that movie to see how they grow into the big Mike and big Sulley. The story begins with Mike, a one-eye monster, as a kid, who is so determined to be a Scarer though he's too cute to be one. He gets to know Sulley in class where Sulley is a total jerk. Somehow they become great friends afterwards.

Mike just wants to prove himself capable to be in the school of scaring. He thus challenges his dean of the school in a scaring competition. Losers will get the butt off the school. Together with Sulley and a few, they form a team and try to beat the other teams in the scaring competition. And they are defeated in the end, yet they become who they are at last. I like Mike's determination and their friendship.


Friendship. Ha. SO I have a friend who forgot the promises he's made, like a shit and doesn't even try to remember. Guess what, I'm fine with that. No matter how life is, trust yourself. Except maybe for a few friends who have been marked trustable. Yes, you ruin my day.

~The End~

0 comments: