Friday, June 21, 2013

PSI 400 and Finals? Dafuq!

The whole week was a blur for me. 5 subjects in a row, i am feeling so utterly exhausted now, mentally even physically to sit for this exam. Blame myself for the shit of procrastinating. Time has changed please.


Thanks for lecturing me my dear, i know i shouldn't be so demotivated when it comes to exam and courses. Somehow i really have to face it cuz this is my choice after all. Realizing the need to be determined, oh yea shall i start revising then now? 


Somehow i realize that i don't really know how people think, their minds are so unpredictable. We're so close like buddies sometimes yet there's time when i don't really know who are these people.


PSI 400 is damned ridiculous, i can see how blur the sky is, just like me with all my exam papers. Okay,  it's like shit that you all burn the forests yet do consider the affected countries and family with you Critical mind. Hopefully my family and friends are all fine over there, breathing in hazardous air like hell, i am kind of feeling suffocated as well. Dafuq!

One more paper to go before this sem ends. Pray hard! 

~The End~

0 comments: