Friday, May 16, 2014

Wake me up!

'So wake me up when it's all over, when i'm wiser and i'm older, all this time i was finding myself, and i didn't know i was lost.' - Wake me up, Avicii. 

It's three months after only i realized that i was lost, the direction that i was heading to was somehow so vague. Well, i didn't blog for the entire three months, not that i was busy but then i was a bit off lately. Nah not an excuse i know. Procrastinating has been part of me, sheessh away all the last minute work please i gotta start working hard soon!

Awesome MASC Team!
Let's have a brief recap of what have i been doing actually for the past three months. I believe that it's gonna be a long update, i might take me weeks to finish up what i am writing now. HAHA!

He is super cute. 
Love this guy so much! Sayang Sayang :)
My new semester started off with MASC 2014. I got to know a few great people during MASC and it's not a bad experience for me. So finally the kiddo has done with his MASC and it's time to play hard before finals. He is super adorable that you just can't stop loving him. Great success to your event. The next in line is my favorite kid here, we don't seem to talk much lately, but thanks ya for always sayang me. You don't know how glad i am to have you around. :)

Anne
Lily
My two lovely girls from KK9 have flown to Korea for a six-month exchange programme. I am quite busy lately bustling with activities, but no matter what happens, we'll always be there for u two. Lily, don't be upset kay. Anything i am here. Best friend here. Stay strong and things will be fine soon. Let's pray for things to be better. :D

Quan Bian Publicity 14
Okay finally the end of the event. I know that sometimes i really don't like the way the people here doing their job, but then i have a team of awesome people helping me out. It is nothing but a memory. Gosh, i'm old. Not bad that i have gained some experiences in designing poster and banner, and my products was printed out! :)

Thanks PUMAC. Love u so much!
Silly OKU girl who is really a 38 friend
Buddies!
A good friend of mine tho we don't meet much.
Thanks to some of my wonderful friends here, for always being there when i need one. I really love you all. Describe how much i love you all is a waste of time cuz it'd be so undescribably long, anyway i'll appreciate everyone of you in my life. I mean it when i say that. 

Well, I shall include some of my birthday celebrations here but then it might bore u out. SO i will update soon afterwards. Just too a lot to update for the 3 months. Assignments are all going to be due this weeks. Oh no i am screwed!

Thanks Chew Li
Received a gift after a tiring day of my event. Somehow i miss the time when my little bro brought me around. It was a sudden plan really. And so off i went. I have been to most of the places in Penang actually, but then people there made the trip unforgettable. It was a year ago, The kids have grown up. Thing has changed. HAHA! Bro, bring me there again when everything is settled k. I miss the year, the trip, the people back then. How i wish i can have fun again with the same people. Time flies. 

~The End~

0 comments: