Wednesday, December 8, 2010

SO what?

DON'T EVER try anything on cheerful ppl when they are not in mood. I hate ppl who acting overconfidently, thinking that they are correct and all of us are wrong. STUPID fully describes them. Please be rational on all the things. Don't mark yourself as the center of everything. It just shows how stupid you are, how ignorant you are. SO WHAT now?

I don't reckon everyone to like me but I don't deserve that kind of attitude, EITHER! So pls behave yourself as I'm hardly the easily erupt type! LOL

SO I'm not here to scold or complaint, just plainly mention that I'm not in the mood. So better you behave rather than I being all nuts scolding u. LOL

Happy Birthday to my BROTHER!!! The youngest and cutest brother that will be going to primary school next year. It seems funny to think that you will be bringing a heavy bag with you, so big that It's bigger than half of u. I really miss u so much u know. Hopefully I can go back soon XD

Getting 5 Flat. I'm not particular pleased or what but was getting more moody after that. Now finally calmer. 5 Flat? I still dunno what to do. Maybe LIFE is just that pathetic?

0 comments: