Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Winter Solstice Festival


Exacerbate the wound even further, though we know it's detrimental to us but yet ignorance fools us, making us again and again drop into the abyss that couldn't be saved. Always, we end up all alone.

Happy Winter Solstice to all my friends. Engulfed by the utter quietness of this event, I couldn't feel the usual atmosphere that I sure will get from being at home. The day is cold and the people here are even colder. I miss being home.

Imperious tone has indeed infuriated me, trying my best to cope with the problem but the invisible distance has slowly crept between us. I don't usually irritate but tampered by the naughty distance and your demanding action, I at last succumbed to my temper. I'm sorry but I feel sorry for myself too.

Disorientated from the need to decide my future. 8 courses finally out. I need acknowledgement from the others to prove myself worthy for the courses I chose. Do I manage to take on the ramifications and consequences? Could I? I dunno

At last, I wish all have a Happy Winter Solstice.

0 comments: