Monday, January 17, 2011

Real Life

Frantically flipping through pages of reference books, reading through notes in the little confined room, THAT's an awful life indeed! It's the fourth day I back here and everything pleases me as even lying on my bed can be a blissful thing!

My mom was oblivious to my return well, the surprise I wanted to give her. 4 days here already! How wonderful life could be IF I wouldn't be going back to that remote and uncivilized place! I smile a lot, even laugh a lot at home that I couldn't find myself doing so at there. The smile comes naturally not forcefully. I love the way I AM now. =) So happy to see my brother now.






This is ME =)

Saturday I went out with a bunch of old friends!






































*Vivian, Stella, Zac Zack and Sin Teng
Okay. SO let me introduce you all the first four. We can see that the 3 girls with me are TRIGO! WOW!!! Ha Well I'm honored to have the chance to take photo with them. They are my best friends from Primary school. 3 which from the same class I was! SO many years but our friendship still the same. This is what amaze me most.

I hate those who are so selfish and arrogant. And I met a lot of people and am prepared to meet a lot more of people with nasty attitude but never mind, i'm happy with these old friends I've. They bring out my happiness and Being with them, I feel comfortable, relaxed and well, happy.

*KS, Woon Sin, Pinkee and Jing Ni
I love my friends. As I say that, I mean the true friends, the one that will be sincere to you, not faking innocent or coming to you only when you're useful to them. Thanks you guys for bringing joyous and happiness to my life. I really
happy to have you all to be my friends and I am proud to be you all friends too!

I love all the pic taken above and below esp the one I've taken with Woon Sin and Stella. Ha Quite nice the lighting. I really miss you all and gonna miss you all as soon as I going back the IMPRISONMENT. Ha But the memory will last forever I guess. Those pictures are the prove of our life. We are friends.



Let's say YEAH together!

To 1023, Sorry for the late reply but you are one of the great friends of mine as I really love being with you, You are a smart girl. Ha LOL. I remember always arguing with you but it's really fun! And I can really get along well with you, love the way you are now. Although quite noisy but interesting! Ha Don't get all excited after reading this! Ha Enjoy the life before when we squabbled and argued.

0 comments: