Sunday, January 23, 2011

Holiday

Dragging an unusually enormous but light luggage across the bus station with my mom and two little brothers followed faithfully behind. Waving reluctantly before the bus set off with a surge of sadness, yet no matter how reluctant I am to leave them behind, still I have to.

The usual stinging feeling was back. Humans are the weirdest creature I've ever seen. Before leaving my sweet home to this dreadful and remote place, I don't like being at home much, mother nagging, brother arguing, everything just not right! But after leaving for months then I discovered the warmth that I've never felt before. Perhaps realization will only come after something is done.

This trip going back, I found that my mom is the best mom ever, delicate and fragile but strong, not the nagging mom anymore and I love her nagging at me. The old feeling was back instantaneously. My dad, his old-self, who will crack jokes, kinda soft but stern from his look. My brothers... How wonderful my life to have them as my family!


Before going back here I got the chance to meet my Australia friend, Weng See! LOL It's been almost 10 months since I last met her and she looks the same as usual. Me and my bro went meeting her at Jusco, although only 1 meal and few pics taken, but it's enough. Really glad to have a bunch of good friends behind, knowing that no matter how sad you feel, there's always ppl behind your back. Love that feeling!

0 comments: