Thursday, June 2, 2011

Chaos

The happily-ever-after ending captures all women's heart, always. Chaos upon chaos deep down in the fragile heart, brittle and vulnerable. May I ask, does real life get all happily-ever-after as always?

Feeling unpredictably out of myself today, emotional part of me started creeping up to my mind, grazing unintentionally the inner part of my mind, triggering the unusual down feeling of mine. Sighing. What could I do to mend it? Shouldn't be happy staying at home? Back there before I was 18, life was like that normal without any interferences. Life during 18 was stressed like hell. But Life after 18?

I know smiling could be endearing, lovely yet sometimes It's just tiring. Can I be like the lovely cat above? Smile the best, no worries smile to all. Struggling to keep myself from falling into pieces, pulling myself together from the easy outburst. I tried and I fail.

How would you describe disappointment? It's a deep abyss, falling down and u won't be able to climb up, It's not slippery n steep, It's just simple too deep to climb out. Perhaps all my dreams will always just be dreams? Ha Life maybe simple but It's complicated.

Mayhem. Crying inaudibly at one corner. I just can't do it?! Why I try and I fail? Could it just because I've no talents to do that? The dream is such a far-fetched idea for me? Giving up? Hais... Enough crapping and expressing I guess. Night all. Maybe I need no one after all. Loneliness would always be the best. Friends? That's funny! I got only a few. Best friends? Ha

~The End~

0 comments: