Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Black Star tour!

"I can be tough, I can be strong..."

2 weeks away from the scribbling on the exam papers, I'm exhausted entirely. Lack of preparation has caught me off guard and finally I've escaped from those particular dreadful days of FINALS. 'The Black Star' tour, Avril is coming, peeps!

I realized that I can be very quiet. Perhaps, who knows. It's a way to contemplate, shut myself away temporarily for the internal squabbling. I ain't feeling upset or anything. Baffled and perplexed. I meant to write lots about my life, since dunno when I've left my bloggie not updated.

Humans are weirdos. What has over is always the best moment. I miss u all. DO you know that? =( Have to improve my English for real! It's suck!

Happy Dragon Year peeps! =) May prosperity be with you always. Love ya all! Glad to be home now. I can be strong! My New Year Resolution! I will nail you down babe!

~The End!~

0 comments: