Saturday, January 28, 2012

Say CHEESE

"It meant a lot to me before, but not anymore."

When you put a little effort into something, naturally all will end well. Hey, I'm not EMO! I just realized that life ain't that easy and not everyone in your life will be your best friend forever or what the so-called soul mate. Let's smile and face the camera, Say CHEESE!

Sometimes you need to keep your expression neutral. Over-showing your emotions will never do you good. Keeping some of your emotions to yourself rather than showing it out to the public. It's a form of protection to camouflage your feelings without anyone else bothering you when you want to be alone.

Glad to have some great friends with me. I miss u all. At least when I'm down, I have someone for me to confide in, to talk to and to express my feelings. Thanks!

Admit it. I love to take pics. Smile. I miss you. And I love you. Happy 20 to my dearest friend Ah Tang! Best of luck in everything =) Really, I appreciate all of you who bring smile to my life. Again, Say CHEESE! =) Loads pics, less words. Cos a picture paints a thousand words.

~The End~

0 comments: