Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Let bygones be bygones

"Let bygones be bygones"

Imagine myself sitting on the old rickety armchair, humming the tune that I don't even know, reading some old ancient stuff, totally at ease. I want a life with no worries! That's it. Settle down, settle down. Reality's gonna be harsh.

Don't ever judge the book by its cover. Yes! The real book I mean. Underestimate it will only bring you down, I learn it and I know it. All will be fine? I guess so. Don't find excuses to avoid the mistake you've done. I just wanna say, 'Sorry' I'm wrong.

2 more days. I'm tired of swearing and promising. Promises are meant to be broken. Pray sincerely that I'd have a much better holidays. Mentally remind myself to put more effort in study. Nice pic? ='(

Fervently wish that ALL will be fine. May God bless me. Specially I wanna thank my dear sweet KK9 gang of friends -- Qiao Fan, Lily Chia, Felicia Aub and Mabel for encouraging me! =)

~ The End~

0 comments: