Sunday, February 19, 2012

Avril Lavigne

It was AWESOME! No other word can supersede that particular word. I'm right now so overwhelming my adrenaline pulsated unevenly. Oh my God It's the Black Star Tour! I love Avril Lavigne sooooooooooo much! =)

Look a bit tired cos I woke up damn early!
Okay. Details from the beginning! We reached Stadium Merdeka around 700pm and I saw a pool of crowd queuing up waiting to be filing in. I've never been to a concert before, so it's a whole new experience to me. What a kampong boy I was before!


I was a bit disappointed cos the seat was far back behind, I can only see the tiny dot of people in front. Should have bought the Tune Zone area right?! But well, it's fine for me. The concert commenced at around 840pm with the Black Stat intro and What The Hell!

I love Avril's great vocal, was totally captivated and followed her to sing along. Tiny rain drop would never douse the Avril's spirit. When the concert ended, the crowd screamed 'We Want More'! Complicated was the greatest hits of hers and I love it still! Gosh! Worth it that cash! 


Kids are so unpredictable nowadays. Oh my! Anyhow, Avril, you're awesome! =)

~The End~

0 comments: