Monday, February 13, 2012

The Wedding Diary

I'm sooooooooo glad to have you all around. You all paint my dull and monotonous life with joyous and colors. Friendship exists in many ways, I love to be around with you all, It cheers me up, gives me a little perks and somehow drains away all the unhappiness. I love you all. =)

On the way back from Sunway Pyramid, it's so tiring but worth it, better than to be alone in the room with nothing but my dear lappie as company. I ordered the cheesy food which I found it was swallow-able. RM 20 wasted I guess. =P (Well, what you expect, It's Korean food wey).

Secretly shed tears for the movie, Celyn was so emotional the day watching 'The Wedding Diary'. It's touching anyway and it wet my eyes as well. Love is so sophisticated but it's all worth it after all. ='( A happy ending marked the end of the movie. I bet you all gonna love it! =)

We bought the same shoes and it cost much cheaper than I thought. Mine one the black color. Look nice isn't it? I love it so much! =) I hate leaving time. But what to do? We have to. =(
Simply a picture taken on the lonely Friday night as I was all alone in my cozy little room, emoness seeping in like water. Grr. I love 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri, almost addicted to it already! Cheer for the new semester, I'll do better! =) Back on track to many Events, I now regret joining so much! Can I score still? I dunno.




~The End~

0 comments: